Master Like a Pro!
Discover the ultimate tool that makes mastering an effortless process — introducing our one-of-a-kind audio mastering plugin. Here is why Master Suite is the go-to choice for both amateurs and professionals:
Simplified 1-2-3 Mastering
Unveil the full potential of your tracks with an easy-to-use interface designed for quick mastering without compromising on quality. Adjust, refine, and finalize your compositions in three simple steps, making the mastering process a breeze even for beginners.
Precision Loudness Control
Ensure your tracks meet the industry-standard loudness for a state-of-the-art sound, ideal for distributing to clients, record labels, and online platforms. The intuitive LUFS display visually guides you to achieve the perfect loudness, signaling green for optimal levels and alerting you when the levels are excessively loud, promoting a balanced, harmonious output.
3-Band Equalizer and Stereo Imaging
Carve out a sonic masterpiece with our precise 3-band equalizer and stereo image controls. Shape your sound to perfection, creating immersive and dynamic tracks that stand out in a crowded market.
Our plugin employs a smart algorithm that automatically applies the ideal amount of limiting and compression to your tracks. Customize the effects to your taste with adaptable soften and mix controls, ensuring a polished, professional sound every time.
Work in a visually stunning, high-definition interface that is not just clean and user-friendly, but fully resizable to match your screen resolution, enhancing your workflow and promoting a delightful mastering experience.
Mastering Plugin Features
- THD: Total Harmonic Distortion, this can ‘fatten’ up the master and help increase the perceived loudness.
- Loudness: Increase or decrease the loudness of your master in decibels. Uses an intelligent compression and limiting algorithm to ensure maximum loudness with minimal distortion.
- LUFS Meter: The LUFS meter ( Loudness Units relative to Full Scale) is an industry standard representation of perceived loudness. The meter goes green when in the ‘sweet’ zone of a loud master without over compressing the dynamics of your mix.
- Soften: This softens the compression curve, also known as a ‘soft knee’.
- Mix: Mix the compressed audio with the original. If you are pushing the loudness hard and the master is sounding over compressed with a loss of dynamics, this control can help restore some dynamics while still keeping the master loud.
- Analog: Changes the frequency response of master suite to sound more Analog.
- 3 Band Equalizer: Cut or boost the low, mid and high frequencies by up to 6dB.
- Stereo Image: The Mono control works by making the audio completely mono below the set frequency. This can help to tighten up the low end and ensure it is coming only from the center of the stereo field. The Stereo control enhances the stereo field for the frequencies only above the mid range, leaving the lower frequencies untouched. This can be used to add extra ‘space’ in the master by pushing instruments even wider in the stereo field.
- Ceiling: Sets the maximum loudness for peaks. Your master will not go louder than this.